Mr Clifford Ogleby
- 3D modelling of reconstructed heritage sties
- Computer based visualisation
- Cultural Heritage Documentation
- Development of 3D VR museum exhibitions
- Facial modelling
- GPS; GIS
- Heritage Management Systems
- Laser scanning for heritage and industry
- Rock-art recording and conservation
- Gunn RG, Dortch J, Ogleby C, Thorn A. The petroglyphs of the Kybra Aboriginal site, south-western Western Australia. Journal of the Royal Society of Western Australia. Royal Society of Western Australia. 2011, Vol. 94.
- Ogleby C. A method to visually rationalise superimposed pigment motifs. Rock Art Reserach. Archaeological Publications. 2010.
- Sagona A, Nikolaishvili V, Sagona C, Ogleby C, Pilbrow V, Giunashvili G, Manegaladze G. Bridging two continents: renewed investigations at Samtavro, Georgia. Turkish Academy of Sciences Journal of Archaeology. Turkish Academy of Sciences. 2010, Vol. 12.
- Ogleby C. Documenting CIPA Heritage. GIM International. GITC bv. 2010, Vol. 24, Issue 2.
- Sagona A, Nikolaishvili V, Sagona C, Ogleby C, Pilbrow V, Giunashvili G, Manegaladze G. Excavations at Samtavro, 2008–2009: An interim report. Ancient Near Eastern Studies. Peeters. 2010, Vol. 47.
- Winter S, Ogleby C. Geomatics Education in the Spirit of Bologna. German Society for Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Geoinformation 3 Country meeting. ISPRS Wien. 2010.
- Duckham M, Bennett R, Bishop I, Fraser C, Leach J, Kealy A, Ogleby C, Rajabifard A, Williamson I, Winter S. Ambient Spatial Intelligence for Sustainable Cities. Conference Proceedings Eleventh International Conference on Computers in Urban Planning and Urban Management. Hong Kong University Press. 2009.
- Bennett R, Ogleby C, Bishop I. One Strategy for Repositioning Spatial Sciences Education in Australia. Journal of Spatial Science. Spatial Sciences Institute. 2009, Vol. 54, Issue 1.
- Blackwell S, Taylor RV, Gordon I, Ogleby C, Tanijiri T, Yoshino M, Donald M, Clement J. 3-D imaging and quantitative comparison of human dentitions and simulated bite marks. International Journal of Legal Medicine. Springer Verlag. 2007, Vol. 121, Issue 1.
- Ogleby C. Ancestral Art. Recording, Documentation and Information Management for the Conservation of Heritage Places. Getty Conservation Institute. 2007. Editors: Eppich R, Chabbi A.
- Ogleby C. Photogrammetry. The Focal Encyclopaedia of Photography. Focal Press. 2007.
- Ogleby C. The ‘Truthlikeness’ of virtual reality reconstructions of architectural heritage: concepts and metadata. 3D-ARCH 2007: 3D Virtual Reconstruction and Visualization of Complex Architectures. International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS). 2007, Vol. XXXVI, Issue 5/W47.
- Ogleby C, MacLaren G, Starkey M. A Multimedia Cultural Site Management System for the Rock paintings and Intangible Heritage of Uluru, Central Australia. Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Virtual Systems and Multimedia. International Society on Virtual Systems and Multimedia. 2004.
- Palumbo G, Ogleby C. Heritage at Risk and CIPA Today: A Report on the Status of Heritage Documentation. International Archives of Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Science. Volume XXXV, Part B5. International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS). 2004.
- Ogleby C. Heritage Documentation - The Next 20 Years. International Archives of Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Science. Volume XXXV, Part B5. International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS). 2004.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile