Associate Professor Peter Woodgate
- Burgman M, Lowell K, Woodgate P, Jones S, Richards G, Addison P. An endpoint hierarchy and process control charts for ecological monitoring. Biodiversity Monitoring in Australia. CSIRO Publishing. 2012.
- Woodgate P. Challenges for Australia's spatial information industry. NARGIS - the North Australian Remote Sensing and GIS forum. Spatial Sciences Institute. 2005.
- Lowell K, Richards G, Woodgate P, Jones S, Buxton L. Fuzzy reliability assessment of multi-period land-cover change maps. Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing. American Society for Photogrammetry. 2005, Vol. 71.
- Woodgate P, Jones SD, Burgman M, Richards G. Native vegetation condition monitoring in New South Wales. . Department of Infrastructure. 2005.
- Lowell K, Woodgate P, Richards G. Continuous Improvement of the National Carbon Accounting System Land Cover Change Mapping. . Cooperative Research Centre for Spatial Information. 2003.
- Lowell K, Woodgate P, Jones S. Final Report on the NCAS Continuous Improvement Methodology. . Cooperative Research Centre for Spatial Information. 2003.
University of Melbourne
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile