Professor John Langford
- Langford K, Man DC, Hirsch S, Reiter PD. Adapting to Drought in Australia and California: Creative Water Transfers in a Water-Scarce World. JOURNAL AMERICAN WATER WORKS ASSOCIATION. 2015, Vol. 107, Issue 8.
- Kidson R, Taylor N, Haddad BM, Langford K, Peel M, Western A, McMahon T, Kuss AJM. Long-run persistence in reservoir inflows: Empirical Mode Decomposition in Sydney and Melbourne. OzWater’15. 2015.
- Skinner D, Langford K. Legislating for sustainable basin management: the story of Australia’s Water Act (2007). Water Policy. IWA Publishing. 2013, Vol. 15, Issue 6.
- Wei Y, Zheng H, Langford K, Guodong C. A knowledge co-production system for river basin management under changing environment. Advances in Earth Science. Zhongguo Kexueyuan Ziyuan Huanjing Kexue Xinxi Zhongxin. 2012, Vol. 27, Issue 1.
- Wei Y, Langford K, Willett I, Barlow E, Lyle C. Is irrigated agriculture in the Murray Darling Basin well prepared to deal with reductions in water availability?. Global Environmental Change - Human and Policy Dimensions. Elsevier Science. 2011, Vol. 21, Issue 3.
- Wallis PJ, Mac Nally R, Langford K. Mapping Local-Scale Ecological Research to Aid Management at Landscape Scales. GEOGRAPHICAL RESEARCH. Blackwell Publishing Asia. 2011, Vol. 49, Issue 2.
- Moore G, Langford K, Ayre M, Learmonth G, Brizga S, Wallis PJ. The Murray-Darling Basin Game – A model to explore water allocation decisions. MODSIM2011. MODSIM2011. 2011.
- Fagan J, Reuter M, Langford K. Dynamic performance metrics to assess sustainability and cost effectiveness of integrated urban water systems. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. Elsevier Science. 2010, Vol. 54, Issue 10.
- Wei Y, Langford K, Xia J, Zhan C, Liu W. Comparative research on water resource management between Australia and China. Resources Science. Institute of Geographical Sciences and Natural Resources Research. 2009, Vol. 31, Issue 9.
- Wei Y, Chen D, White R, Willett I, Edis R, Langford K. Farmers' perception of environmental degradation and their adoption of improved management practices in Alxa, China. Land Degradation and Development. John Wiley & Sons. 2009, Vol. 20, Issue 3.
- Wei Y, Chen D, Hu K, Willett I, Langford K. Policy incentives for reducing nitrate leaching from intensive agriculture in desert oases of Alxa, Inner Mongolia, China. Agricultural Water Management. Elsevier. 2009, Vol. 96, Issue 7.
- Dassanayake D, Dassanayake K, Malano H, Dunn G, Douglas PR, Langford K. Water saving through smarter irrigation in Australian dairy farming: Use of intelligent irrigation controller and wireless sensor network. 18th World IMACS Congress and MODSIM09 International. Modelling and Simulation Society of Australia and New Zealand. 2009.
- Langford K, Pratt K, Rose G. Making the most of Australian Infrastructure: Through efficient use of existing and new infrastructure stimulated by demand management. ADC Infrastructure 21 From Incrementalism to Transformational Change. Australian Davos Connection. 2008.
- Fagan JE, Reuter M, Langford K. Informing Water Policy Using Dynamic, Process-Based System Modelling. MODSIM07. The Modelling and Simulation Society of Australia and New Zealand. 2007.
- Mareels I, Ooi S, Thoms G, Skafidas S, Oakes T, Langford K. Water information networks: Infrastructure for efficient management of water. 2007 USCID Fourth International Conference on Irrigation and Drainage. U.S. Committee on Irrigation and Drainage. 2007.
Level: 04 Room: 410
Engineering Block D, Parkville
University of Melbourne
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile