Associate Professor Helen Goldsworthy
- Development of Roman Concrete Technology in the 2nd and 1st centuries BC
- Development of efficient, robust and architecturally-flexible structural systems using innovative blind-bolted connections in composite construction
- Earthquake-resistant design of buildings
Please refer to my personal website http://hgoldsworthy.org/
- Mohyeddin A, Dorji S, Gad E, Goldsworthy H. An insight into equivalent strut modelling of infill-rc frames. 24th Australasian Conference on the Mechanics of Structures and Materials (ACMSM). 2017.
- Agheshlui H, Goldsworthy H, Gad E, Mirza O. Anchored blind bolted composite connection to a concrete filled steel tubular column. STEEL AND COMPOSITE STRUCTURES. Techno-Press. 2017, Vol. 23, Issue 1.
- Xia J, Chang H, Goldsworthy H, Bu Y, Lu Y. Axial hysteretic behavior of doubler-plate reinforced square hollow section tubular T-joints. MARINE STRUCTURES. Elsevier Science. 2017, Vol. 55.
- Oktavianus Y, Chang H, Goldsworthy H, Gad E. Component model for pull-out behaviour of headed anchored blind bolt within concrete filled circular hollow section. ENGINEERING STRUCTURES. Elsevier Science. 2017, Vol. 148.
- Oktavianus Y, Goldsworthy H, Gad E. Cyclic behaviour of individual double headed anchored blind bolts within CFST. JOURNAL OF CONSTRUCTIONAL STEEL RESEARCH. Elsevier Science. 2017, Vol. 133.
- Oktavianus Y, Goldsworthy H, Gad E. Group Behavior of Double-Headed Anchored Blind Bolts within Concrete-Filled Circular Hollow Sections under Cyclic Loading. Journal of Structural Engineering (United States). ASCE - American Society of Civil Engineers. 2017, Vol. 143, Issue 10.
- Mohyeddin A, Dorji S, Gad EF, Goldsworthy H. Inherent limitations and alternative to conventional equivalent strut models for masonry infill-frames. ENGINEERING STRUCTURES. Elsevier Science. 2017, Vol. 141.
- Pokharel T, Goldsworthy H. Lessons learned from the Nepal earthquake 2015. AUSTRALIAN JOURNAL OF STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING. Institution of Engineers Australia. 2017, Vol. 18, Issue 1.
- Hoult R, Goldsworthy H, Lumantarna E. Plastic Hinge Length for Lightly Reinforced Rectangular Concrete Walls. Journal of Earthquake Engineering. Imperial College Press. 2017.
- Amirsardari A, Goldsworthy H, Lumantarna E. Seismic Site Response Analysis Leading to Revised Design Response Spectra for Australia. JOURNAL OF EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING. Imperial College Press. 2017, Vol. 21, Issue 6.
- Mehdipanah A, Lumantarna E, Lam N, Goldsworthy H, Tsang H-H, Wilson JL, Gad E. Seismic vulnerability assessment of irregular reinforced concrete buildings in Australia. 24th Australian Conference on the Mechanics of Structures and Materials (ACMSM). CRC Press (Taylor & Francis Group). 2017. Editors: Hao H, Zhang C.
- Hoult R, Lumantarna E, Goldsworthy H. Soil amplification in low-to-moderate seismic regions. BULLETIN OF EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING. Springer. 2017, Vol. 15, Issue 5.
- Oktavianus Y, Goldsworthy H, Gad E, Fernando S. The Influence of Key Design Parameters on the Cyclic Axial Behavior of Innovative Replaceable Buckling Restrained Fuses (RBRFs). Journal of Earthquake Engineering. Imperial College Press. 2017.
- Oktavianus Y, Goldsworthy H, Gad EF, Fernando S. Cyclic behaviour of replaceable buckling restrained fuse (RBRF): Experimental work. 11th Pacific Structural Steel Conference (PSSC). 2016.
- Hoult R, Goldsworthy H, Lumantarna E. Displacement Capacity of Lightly Reinforced Rectangular Concrete Walls. 2016 Australian Earthquake Engineering Society Conference (2016). Australian Earthquake Engineering Society. 2016.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile