Dr Philip Collier
- Least squares estimation and analysis (network adjustment)
- Maritime boundary delimitation (marine boundaries, UNCLOS, continental shelf)
- Satellite positioning and geodesy (GPS, GNSS)
- Least squares estimation and analysis
- Maritime boundary delimitation
- Satellite positioning and geodesy
- Kuckartz J, Collier P. Achieving user-centric structural health monitoring: an integrated development approach. Journal of Civil Structural Health Monitoring. 2016, Vol. 6, Issue 5.
- Keysers JH, Quadros N, Collier P. Vertical Datum Transformations across the Australian Littoral Zone. JOURNAL OF COASTAL RESEARCH. Coastal Education & Research Foundation. 2015, Vol. 31, Issue 1.
- Wibowo A, Wilson JL, Gad E, Lam N, Collier P. Drift capacity of a precast soft-storey building in Melbourne. Australian Journal of Structural Engineering. Institution of Engineers Australia. 2011, Vol. 11, Issue 3.
- Collier P, Fraser. Defining coastal and marine boundaries. Coastal Zone Management. Thomas Telford. 2010. Editors: Green D.
- Daw Quadros N, Collier P. Acquiring and Integrating Bathymetric LIDAR: Developing a Seamless Coastal DEM from Topographic and Bathymetric LIDAR Data. Hydro International. Reed Business - Geo. 2009, Vol. 13, Issue 1.
- Wibowo, Wilson, Gad E, Lam N, Collier P. Collapse modelling analysis of a precast soft-storey building in Melbourne. Australian Earthquake Engineering Society Conference 2009 - Newcastle Earthquake - 20 Years On. Australian Earthquake Engineering Society. 2009.
- Weinbach U, Raziq N, Collier P. Mitigation of Periodic GPS Multipath Errors Using a Normalised Least Mean Square Adaptive Filter. Journal of Spatial Science. Spatial Sciences Institute. 2009, Vol. 54, Issue 1.
- Daw Quadros N, Collier P. A New Approach to Delineating the Littoral Zone for an Australian Marine Cadastre. Journal of Coastal Research. Coastal Education & Research Foundation. 2008, Vol. 24, Issue 3.
- Fuller S, Collier P, Seager JW. Assessing and Reporting Real-Time Data Quality for GNSS Reference Stations. Journal of Spatial Science. Spatial Sciences Institute. 2008, Vol. 53, Issue 2.
- Daw Quadros N, Collier P. Bathymetric LiDAR Performance in Shallow Coastal Waters. Hydro8 - New Opportunities: 16th European Based biennial conference of the International Federation of Hydrographic Societies. 2008.
- Collier P. Datum. Encyclopedia of Geographic Information Science. Sage Publications. 2008.
- Daw Quadros N, Collier P. Delineating the Littoral Zone Using Topographic and Bathymetric LIDAR. ABLOS 2008 Conference - Difficulties in Implementing the Provisions of UNCLOS. International Hydrographic Bureau. 2008.
- Bhamare R, Wibowo, Gad E, Collier P, Wilson, Lam N, Rodsin. Field Testing of a Soft-Storey Building In Melbourne. Australian Earthquake Engineering Society Conference 2008. Australian Earthquake Engineering Society. 2008.
- Hale M, Kealy A, Collier P. GPSnet CORS Network Management Validation through User Feedback. Journal of Spatial Science. Spatial Sciences Institute. 2008, Vol. 53, Issue 2.
- Collier P. Impacts and benefits of new global navigation satellite systems. Journal of Spatial Science. Spatial Sciences Institute. 2008, Vol. 53, Issue 2.
Level: 03 Room: 3.16
Engineering Block D, Parkville
University of Melbourne
T: +61 3 83448125
F: +61 3 93472916
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile