- Infrastructure Engineering
- Tharaka Gunawardena
- Gunawardena D, Ngo T, Mendis P, Kumar S. Performance of multi-storey prefabricated modular buildings with infill concrete walls subjected to earthquake loads. Concrete in Australia. Engineers Media. 2017, Vol. 43, Issue 3.
- Gunawardena D, Ngo T, Mendis P. Behaviour of Multi-Storey Prefabricated Modular Buildings under seismic loads. EARTHQUAKES AND STRUCTURES. Techno-Press. 2016, Vol. 11, Issue 6.
- Gunawardena D, Ngo T, Mendis P, Alfano J. Innovative Flexible Structural System Using Prefabricated Modules. Journal of Architectural Engineering. ASCE - American Society of Civil Engineers. 2016, Vol. 22, Issue 4.
- Gunawardena D, Ngo T, Mendis P, Aye L, Crawford R. TIME-EFFICIENT POST-DISASTER HOUSING RECONSTRUCTION WITH PREFABRICATED MODULAR STRUCTURES. OPEN HOUSE INTERNATIONAL. Open House International Association. 2014, Vol. 39, Issue 3.
- Gunawardena D, Ngo T, Mendis P, Aye L, Crawford R, Alfano J. A holistic model for designing and optimising sustainable prefabricated modular buildings. International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment 2012. University of Moratuwa. 2012.
- Gunawardena D, Ngo T, Mendis P, Aye L, Alfano J. Structural performance under lateral loads of innovative prefabricated modular structures. 22nd Australasian Conference on the Mechanics of Structures and Materials (ACMSM22). CRC Press (Taylor & Francis Group). 2012, Vol. 1, Issue 1.