Professor Greg Foliente
- Seo S, Foliente G, Ren Z. Energy and GHG reductions considering embodied impacts of retrofitting existing dwelling stock in Greater Melbourne. Journal of Cleaner Production. Elsevier. 2018, Vol. 170.
- Hasan S, Wang X, Khoo YB, Foliente G. Accessibility and socio-economic development of human settlements. PLoS ONE. Public Library of Science. 2017, Vol. 12, Issue 6.
- Balouktsi M, LÜtzkendorf T, Seo S, Foliente G. Embodied energy and global warming potential in construction - Perspectives and interpretations. CESB 2016 - Central Europe Towards Sustainable Building 2016: Innovations for Sustainable Future. 2016.
- Motlagh O, Foliente G, Grozev G. Knowledge-mining the Australian smart grid smart city data: A statistical-neural approach to demand-response analysis. Lecture Notes in Geoinformation and Cartography. 2015, Vol. 213.
- Hasan S, Foliente G. Modeling infrastructure system interdependencies and socioeconomic impacts of failure in extreme events: emerging R&D challenges. Natural Hazards. Kluwer Academic Publishers. 2015, Vol. 78, Issue 3.
- LÜtzkendorf T, Foliente G, Balouktsi M, Wiberg AH. Net-zero buildings: Incorporating embodied impacts. Building Research and Information. Routledge. 2015, Vol. 43, Issue 1.
- Wang T, Foliente G, Song X, Xue J, Fang D. Implications and future direction of greenhouse gas emission mitigation policies in the building sector of China. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. Pergamon. 2014, Vol. 31.
- Higgins A, McNamara C, Foliente G. Modelling future uptake of solar photo-voltaics and water heaters under different government incentives. Technological Forecasting and Social Change. Elsevier Science. 2014, Vol. 83, Issue 1.
- Boulaire F, Higgins A, Foliente G, McNamara C. Statistical modelling of district-level residential electricity use in NSW, Australia. Sustainability Science. Springer. 2014, Vol. 9, Issue 1.
- Ren Z, Foliente G, Chan WY, Chen D, Ambrose M, Paevere P. A model for predicting household end-use energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions in Australia. International Journal of Sustainable Building Technology and Urban Development. 2013, Vol. 4, Issue 3.
- Nguyen MN, Leicester RH, Wang CH, Foliente G. Corrosion effects in the structural design of metal fasteners for timber construction. Structure and Infrastructure Engineering. 2013, Vol. 9, Issue 3.
- Higgins A, Foliente G. Evaluating intervention options to achieve environmental benefits in the residential sector. Sustainability Science. Springer. 2013, Vol. 8, Issue 1.
- Foliente G, Seo S. Modelling building stock energy use and carbon emission scenarios. Smart and Sustainable Built Environment. 2012, Vol. 1, Issue 2.
- Ren Z, Foliente G, Chan WY, Chen D, Syme M. Auszeh design: Software for low-emission and zero-emission house design in Australia. Proceedings of Building Simulation 2011: 12th Conference of International Building Performance Simulation Association. 2011.
- Liang H, Wen YK, Foliente G. Damage modeling and damage limit state criterion for wood-frame buildings subjected to seismic loads. Journal of Structural Engineering. ASCE - American Society of Civil Engineers. 2011, Vol. 137, Issue 1.
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile