Dr Yiqun Chen
- Day J, Chen Y, Ellis P, Roberts M. A free, open-source tool for identifying urban agglomerations using polygon data. Environment Systems and Decisions. 2017, Vol. 37, Issue 1.
- Day J, Chen Y, Ellis P, Roberts M. A Free, Open-Source Tool for Identifying Urban Agglomerations using Point Data. SPATIAL ECONOMIC ANALYSIS. Routledge. 2016, Vol. 11, Issue 1.
- Kashian A, Richter KF, Rajabifard A, Chen Y. Mining the co-existence of POIs in OpenStreetMap for faulty entry detection. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. Rheinisch-Westfaelische Technische Hochschule Aachen * Lehrstuhl Informatik V. 2016, Vol. 1570.
- Day J, Sturup S, Chen Y, Budahazy M, Wu A, Fan L. Activity Centre Policy Effects on Employment Clustering: A Spatial Study of Job Density in Melbourne, Australia. State of Australian Cities Conference 2015. 2015. Editors: Burton P, Shearer H.
- Rajabifard A, Thompson R, Chen Y. An intelligent disaster decision support system for increasing the sustainability of transport networks. NATURAL RESOURCES FORUM. Wiley-Blackwell Publishing. 2015, Vol. 39, Issue 2.
- Rahman MH, Chen Y, Potts K, Bhattacharya P, Rajabifard A, Ulubasoglu M, Kalantari Soltanieh S. Bringing hazard and economic modellers together: a spatial platform for damage and losses visualisation. Bushfire and Natural Hazards CRC & AFAC annual conference 2015. 2015. Editors: Rumsewicz M.
- Day J, Chen Y, Ellis PD, Roberts MR. Demonstration of Two Free, Open Source Software Tools for Identifying Urban Agglomerations: Focus on Sri Lanka. Proceedings of 5th International Conference on Sustainable Built Environment 2014. 2014. Editors: Dissanayake R, Jayasinghe T, Mendis P, Ruwanpura J, Fernando S.
- Sturup A, Day J, Chen Y. An Open Source Tool for Identifying Industrial Clusters in a Data-Poor Environment. State of Australian Cities (SOAC) National Conference 2013. State of Australian Cities. 2013.