Dr Felix Hui
- Lean Systems (Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Construction)
- Organisational Development (Leadership, Organisational Learning, work engagement)
- Production and Operations Management
- Project Management
Dr Hui is an experienced engineer with over 25 years of industry experience in managing continuous improvement projects, factories, and business units in a range of manufacturing industries which includes machine tools, precision engineering and semiconductors. He has also consulted to organisations seeking continuous improvements to optimise their operational efficiency. His research interests are in the areas of operational process optimisation, operational efficiency, lean systems, organisational development and team dynamics in projects.
- Paxton F, Vu J, Hui K, Aye L. A minimum viable product design of volumetric building modules. Proceedings of Zero Energy Mass Custom Home 2018. 2018.
- Paxton F, Aye L, Hui K. Moving assembly line for low cost mass customised homes. Proceedings of Zero Energy Mass Custom Home 2018. 2018.
- Hui FKP, Duffield C, Wilson S. Proceedings of the Port Competitiveness and Financing Research Workshop. Port Competitiveness and Financing Research. 2018. Editors: Hui K, Duffield C, Wilson S.
- Rismanchi B, Lea KLW, Hui K. Benchmarking Energy Management Schemes Among Facilities managers in Australia. Facilities Management. 2017, Vol. 11, Issue 3.
- Shen W, Tang W, Yu W, Duffield C, Hui K, Wei Y, Fang J. CAUSES OF CONTRACTORS' CLAIMS IN INTERNATIONAL ENGINEERING-PROCUREMENT-CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS. JOURNAL OF CIVIL ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT. Vilniaus Gedimino Technikos Universitetas, Leidykla Technika. 2017, Vol. 23, Issue 6. DOI: 10.3846/13923730.2017.1281839
- Shen W, Tang W, Siripanan A, Lei Z, Duffield C, Wilson D, Hui K, Wei Y. Critical Success Factors in Thailand's Green Building Industry. JOURNAL OF ASIAN ARCHITECTURE AND BUILDING ENGINEERING. Architectural Institute of Japan. 2017, Vol. 16, Issue 2. DOI: 10.3130/jaabe.16.317
- Shen W, Tang W, Wang S, Duffield C, Hui K, You R. Enhancing Trust-Based Interface Management in International Engineering-Procurement-Construction Projects. JOURNAL OF CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT. ASCE - American Society of Civil Engineers. 2017, Vol. 143, Issue 9. DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)CO.1943-7862.0001351
- Lei Z, Tang W, Duffield C, Zhang L, Hui K. The impact of technical standards on international project performance: Chinese contractors' experience. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT. Pergamon. 2017, Vol. 35, Issue 8. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijproman.2017.09.002
- Zarei H, Hui K, Duffield C, Wang G. The Risk of Power Imbalance in Project Delivery: A Study of Large Victorian Public Infrastructure Projects. Journal of Risk Analysis and Crisis Response. Atlantis Press. 2017, Vol. 7, Issue 2.
- Tang W, Shen W, Lei Z, Wang S, Duffield C, Wei Y, Hui K. Sustainable Hydropower Developments for China. Nature. 2016, Vol. 532. DOI: 10.1038/532037d
- Zarei H, Duffield C, Hui K. Why may public infrastructure projects over-promise likely outcomes?. AIPM Inaugural Regional Conference 2016 Project Management: Building Capabilities. 2016.
- Hui K, Zarei H, Duffield C. How do we instil experience into Young Engineers? The Use of Posters as a Learning Tool in Engineering Project Management. 26th Annual Conference of the Australasian Association for Engineering Education – AAEE2015. 2015. Editors: Oo A, Patel A, Hilditch T, Chandran S.