Dr Felix Hui
- Lean Systems (Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Construction)
- Organisational Development (Leadership, Organisational Learning, work engagement)
- Production and Operations Management
- Project Management
Dr Hui is an experienced engineer with over 25 years of industry experience in managing continuous improvement projects, factories, and business units in a range of manufacturing industries which includes machine tools, precision engineering and semiconductors. He has also consulted to organisations seeking continuous improvements to optimise their operational efficiency. His research interests are in the areas of operational process optimisation, operational efficiency, lean systems, organisational development and team dynamics in projects.
- Tang W, Shen W, Lei Z, Wang S, Duffield C, Wei Y, Hui K. Sustainable Hydropower Developments for China. Nature. 2016, Vol. 532.
- Zarei H, Duffield C, Hui K. Why may public infrastructure projects over-promise likely outcomes?. AIPM Inaugural Regional Conference 2016 Project Management: Building Capabilities. 2016.
- Hui K, Zarei H, Duffield C. How do we instil experience into Young Engineers? The Use of Posters as a Learning Tool in Engineering Project Management. 26th Annual Conference of the Australasian Association for Engineering Education – AAEE2015. 2015. Editors: Oo A, Patel A, Hilditch T, Chandran S.
Level: 02 Room: 211
Engineering Block D, Parkville
University of Melbourne
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile