Dr Geoffrey Lacey
- O'Brien M, Lacey G. White-bellied Sea-Eagle breeding in the Western Port area, Victoria. Australian Field Ornithology. Bird Observers Club of Australia. 2016, Vol. 33.
- Lacey G, O'Brien M. Fairy Tern breeding on French Island, Western Port, Victoria. Australian Field Ornithology. Bird Observers Club of Australia. 2015, Vol. 32, Issue 1.
- Lacey G. Sufficient for the day: Towards a sustainable culture. . Yarra Institute for Religion and Social Policy. 2011.
- O'Brien MB, Corrick AH, Lacey G. Breeding sites of the Australian pelican pelecanus conspicillatus in Victoria. Australian Field Ornithology. Bird Observers Club of Australia. 2010, Vol. 27, Issue 1.
- Lacey G. Reading the Land. . Australian Scholarly Publishing. 2008.
- Lacey G, Ladson AR. Barmah-Millewa Forest: Indigenous heritage, ecological challenge. Proceedings of the Royal Society of Victoria. Royal Society of Victoria. 2005, Vol. 117, Issue 1.
- Lacey G. Still glides the stream: The natural history of the Yarra from Heidelberg to Yarra Bend. . Australian Scholarly Publishing. 2004.
- Lacey G, Grayson RB. Relating baseflow to catchment properties in south-eastern Australia. JOURNAL OF HYDROLOGY. Elsevier Science. 1998, Vol. 204, Issue 1-4.
Level: 02 Room: 2.19
221 Bouverie Street, Carlton, Parkville
University of Melbourne
T: 8344 0674
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile