- Infrastructure Engineering
- Maryam Abdolahpour
- Environmental Fluid Mechanics (Wave and steady flows, turbulence, mixing and transport in environmental systems)
- Hydraulic Structures
- Ocean Dynamics (Wave-current interactions)
- Abdolahpour M, Hambleton M, Ghisalberti M. The wave-driven current in coastal canopies. JOURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH-OCEANS. American Geophysical Union. 2017, Vol. 122, Issue 5.
- Abdolahpour M, Ghisalberti M, Lavery P, McMahon K. Vertical mixing in coastal canopies. LIMNOLOGY AND OCEANOGRAPHY. American Society of Limnology and Oceanography. 2017, Vol. 62, Issue 1.
- Abdolahpour M. Characterization of vertical mixing in oscillatory vegetated flows. Ocean Sciences Meeting. American Geophysical Union. 2016.
- Abdolahpour M, Ghisalberti M, Lavery P, Mahon KMC. THE IMPORTANCE OF CREATING DYNAMICALLY-SCALED MODELS OF AQUATIC VEGETATION IN THE LABORATORY. 11TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON ECOHYDRAULICS. 2016.
- Abdolahpour M, Roshan R. Flow Aeration after Gate in Bottom Outlet Tunnels. ARABIAN JOURNAL FOR SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING. Dr Dietrich Steinkopff Verlag. 2014, Vol. 39, Issue 5.
- Jorabloo M, Abdolahpour M, Roshan R, Sarkardeh H. A techno-economical view on energy losses at hydropower dams (case study of Karun III dam and hydropower plant). WIT Transactions on Engineering Sciences. WIT Press. 2011, Vol. 70.